Saturday, February 2, 2013

Facts About Hailie Mathers-Eminem’s Daughter 2013

Young Hailie Mathers
Hailie’s favorite puppy was given to her by her father, Eminem.
Hailie all grown up
Hailie’s was born in 1995 on Christmas.
Hailie with mother, Kimberly.
As beautiful as her mother, Hailie has the same mannerisms as her father.
Hailie on her prom night?
Hailie turned 16 years old a few months ago.
Hailie looking good.
She came to the public eye when Eminem talked about her in his early hits like Hailie Song and I Think My Dads Gone Crazy.
Hailie with doll.
Eminem frequently refers to her in his songs. Some of them are “Hailie’s Song”, “’97 Bonnie & Clyde”, “My Dad’s Gone Crazy”, “Mockingbird”, “When I’m Gone”, “Beautiful”, “Airplanes Pt. II”, “Going Through Changes”, and “You’re Never Over”.
Hailie Mathers
Hailie’s first name, Mathers is after her father Eminem whose real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III.


She loves her father so much she tweets about it any chance she has.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EMINEM'S MUSIC IT KIND OF FUNNY THAT MY FAVE SONG IS Hailie's Song BUT I ALSO KNOW WHY MY DAD SINGS THAT SONG TO ME ALL THE TIME,HE'S SUNG EMINEM SONGS TO ME SINCE I WAS BORN.

Anonymous said...

Be lucky to have the father that you where belssed with although he had a rough life in his music we the fans have never doubted the love he has for his daughter the fact that he cares for you soo much is the reason I will continue buying his albums tell him a good fan of his says hello

Anonymous said...

Haily i thought she was like 12. to me eminem is the best person in the music industry. the new song my life with 50 cent what is going
on with. eminem like really hes dissapered

Anonymous said...

IKR i thought Hailie was like 12 or 13. turns out she's about 17.

Unknown said...

Shoutout to eminem keep up the rhymes and don't denie the lines they say its fine to design your chimes this fan will always support eminem until the day I die

Anonymous said...

wow she is really beautiful! she's my age! I thought she was younger! I love Eminem! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Eminem I in Myer your love for your daughter Hailie and your music so you should keep spitting your rhymes and don't forget about your daughter so see you later dog and keep straight.

Anonymous said...

it makes no sense for you to think that .. you must not know his music at all .. if it is 2013 right now and you thought her to only be 12 or 13, then it would mean she would have been born in 2000 or 2001 ... which would make no sense for him to talk about her in the slim shady LP which came out in 1999 and about her in the song '97 bonnie and clyde ... she wouldn't have existed .. and even in 2002, she featured on his album the Eminem show and she clearly sounded like she was around 6-7 years old ... obviously by now she has to be almost out of high school ... if you listened to his music from when he first entered the music scene til now, you would know

Anonymous said...

I'm a HUUGGEEE Eminem fan i adore him and i love to hear him mentioning his precious baby girl Hailie in his songs he will always love her no matter what and lets not forgot about Alaina (Lannie) and Whitney but Hailie will ALWAYS be his 1st priority and his baby :) i think tha is so sweet thats wa i mostly love about him, that he cares so much for his child and his 2 (adopted) daughters. His music is amazing love all of his songs he is and always will be my #1 fan love his music X

I LOVE YOU MARSHALL MATHERS!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

LS said...

Thank you all

Anonymous said...

I'm the real B Rabbit