Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bebe Cool Voted Artiste of the Year

Kasepiki’ singer Bebe Cool was over the weekend declared artiste of the year at the annual Hipipo Awards.
Bebe also won 5 other awards like Male Artiste of the Year at the awards held at Wonderworld in Kansanga, Kampala.
“And in my collection of accolades,I managed to add six more last nyt from the only award ceremony in Uganda ,HIPIPO AWARDS, including the top award.Thanks to GAGAMEL family,all BEBECOOL fanz who love,voted for me coz ENYONYI ENKEZZE etandise OKOLA EBYAFAYO(the early bird has started eating the worms)big up to my management,Tickie tah,champion Marvin,Emma kiyenje and all my producers audio and video.respect GAGAMEL,” Bebe Cool  said after the awards on the social media.
Bebe Cool Artiste of the Year
Bebe Cool beat Uganda’s Hip Hop King Navio, Goodlyfe, Jose Chameleon and Bobi Wine .

No comments: