Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Woman Breastfeeds Newborn Puppy

A woman in Colarado breastfed a dying newborn baby to save its life.
The mother whose identity has not been revealed has a15-month-old child and admits that she felt “weird” about breastfeeding the dog.
“I just felt like he just had an hour left. That’s how weak he was, he wasn’t moving and I just did it”,she she told KRDO-TV
“I didn’t know what else to do, I was desperate and I just couldn’t bear sitting there watching it die.” She added
Woman Breastfeeding a Puppy
Woman Breastfeeding a Puppy
The puppy is the runt of a litter of orphaned pups that the woman fostered. It is reportedly now doing better and is no longer being breastfed.
By the time the kind rare mother decided to offer her  breast milk, it had refused to take milk or formula from a bottle.

No comments: