Saturday, November 1, 2014

Desire Luzinda denies Nude Photos

Beautiful and curvaceous songbird, Desire Luzinda has finally spoken out about her so-called nude pictures that have been making rounds on social media especially in WhatsApp group chats and Facebook.


The ‘Equalizer’ star insists that the woman in the nudies is not her as so many tabloids have reported. She goes on to say that it is the ‘haters’ trying to put her down but they will not be successful as she is better than that.
Desire, mother of one took to Facebook to deny being the naked woman in the pictures that have caused a lot of hype on social and print media. Desire continues to explain that her skin is lighter than the woman’s in the picture and that her signature tatoo would have been showing in that posture.
“When haters tried so hard to put down my concert with all sorts of terrible stories, I slapped them in the face with a very successful concert. Now that I am a hot cake and the HEAT is killing them, they have come up with a false nude pic,” Desire fumed.
“My dear haters, I am a born blessed winner and you can’t put me down. My skin is slightly lighter than that, my nose pin and tatoo would be showing in that posture and u should have at least put my face on that fake picture to make it look like me, how the hell did you forget that?”
While most of her fans sympathized with her at this attempt to tarnish her name and image, some insisted she was the one in the picture since several celebrities like Zari, Lukoma, Nambi Brenda and Judith Heard have done it

No comments: