Thursday, August 24, 2023

"I apologize for behaving foolishly and engaging in a fight at your restaurant, but I want to make it clear that I am prepared to confront Kid Dee once more," Grace Khan conveyed to Mesach Ssemakula.

Angry and bitter, singer Grace Khan has spoken out and issued an apology to Papa Mesach Semakula following her bitter fight with upcoming singer Kid Dee at Papaz Spot Restaurant in Makindye. Through her social media, Grace Khan has apologized to Mesach after she was embroiled in a physical altercation that saw them exchange jabs, flying objects and sharp insults. "Hello taata @Measerch Semakula It’s me your dear Daughter Grace Khan I am here to apologize about today’s act! Taata you know me very well I have never done anything like this regardless of how many times I have been at your place! But since someone who has always been calling himself mu gals baby dad, we met for the first time (Omuntu gwesogelangako Naye olwokuba ye anywa drugs nenjagaze Dad Kumwana wange ntabuka) I won’t go in details taata im very sorry for the act! Hope my Sorry Gets granted!And for the customers @papas spot is not aviolat place Naye ye we Musanze Mumilembe jange ate nga nawalala wenkusanga njakukolako nga amateka ge Gaza bwegalagila agatali ga police! Until I rest in peace. KYOVA OLABA BAKUGOBYE WO MANGU NAKULINDA DDA ! "- she posted. The pair’s fallout emanated from Kid Dee crossing paths with Grace Khan and Papa’s Spot restaurant and claiming the paternity of her daughter before demanding the kid’s DNA test. Grace implored Mesach Semakula to find a spot in his heart to forgive her for her misconduct, before making it known to the Papaz Spot restaurant customers that it is not violent.

No comments: